N&D Pumpkin Cat Quail & Pumpkin Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Pumpkin is a delicious and healthy vegetable that contains unique nutritional features and multiple beneficial properties:
- Acts as a Digestive Aid
- Has a Low Glycemic Index
- Is a source of Beta-carotene (Vitamin A) and other natural antioxidants
- Supports the immune system
- Active against free radicals resulting also in an anti-carcinogenic effect
- Promotes cardiovascular system protection
- Regulates intestinal motility
- Provides an anti-inflammatory effect
Quail, chicken, herring, eggs, pumpkin, herring oil, sweet potatoes, pomegranate, fructooligosaccharide, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, ferrous glycine complex, copper methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, DL-methionine, taurine, L-Carnitine.
Crude protein(min) 12.50%; crude fat (min) 4.50%; crude fiber (max) 1.00%; moisture(max) 78.00%; ash (max) 2.40%. Calculated ME : 1087kcal/kg – 86.95kcal/can